These are the terms and conditions for gemsinsilver.co.uk. Making any purchase on gemsinsilver.co.uk means you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping with Gemsinsilver.co.uk
- You can place orders online by using our website
- Placing an order means that you are willing to buy it at the stated price and the purchase is done according to these terms and conditions.
- We will send you an email when you place an order. It is sent automatically as a confirmation of your order. The confirmation email does not mean that we will be able to meet your Order at that exact time. After the confirmation email, we will check the availability of the product and further emails will be used to contact you. In case the product is available this email will contain all the delivery details and confirm the prices of purchase. You will also be informed via email if the product is not available.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk may cancel any sale at any time if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of any product at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled after the payment is made, all of it will be refunded in full. This does not affect your consumer rights.
- Each new order is treated separately.
- All sales made to the UK include VAT on the rate at the time of purchase. Sales to places other than the UK do not include taxes of any kind.
- We update prices regularly and make sure they are accurate but errors are always possible. If an error is made in your Order, you will be informed as soon as possible on your contact details that you provided. You’ll be asked to confirm the purchase at the updated price or cancel it. In case we are unable to contact you the order will be considered cancelled and any payment made for it will be refunded in full.
- Based on the address you specify, Delivery costs will be displayed automatically.
- The Import Duty/Tax in their respective country is the responsibility of the customers. Unfortunately we don’t have details about that so you’ll need to contact your local customs offices for the required information
- Payment can be made using Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal. Payments must be completed before delivery.
- Visa or Master Credit Card, Visa or Master Debit Card or Telephone or Internet may be used to process orders. Money will be debited within one working day from your account after receiving the order.
- Your Credit/Debit card details will be encrypted to increase security and reduce chances of someone being able to read them as they are processed and sent over the internet.
- Before you can confirm the order, your credit card company may also do some security checks to make sure that it is you making the order.
- We at gemsinsilver.co.uk cannot guarantee that a product will always be available, despite our best efforts to keep our systems updated about availability. If an order is placed and the product is not available, the amount debited will be refunded in full.
- All the offers are made when the stock is available. If we can not supply the product for any reason we will inform you as soon as possible and you’ll be able to cancel your order. All the money debited from you for that particular product will be refunded.
- For customers that have used gemsinsilver.co.uk in the past, we may use your contact details from your orders to inform you about offers, events, items or related activity that might be off use to you.
- Existing customers will continuously receive updates unless they opt out.
- New customers will be given the option at the time of ordering to chose whether they would like to get updated about offers, events, new products and other useful information from gemsinsilver.co.uk.
- Your private information is not shared, traded or sold to other companies.
- Your information is not passed out to any third party unless you give your consent, or you have given it already.
- To improve our services and website Gemsinsilver.co.uk may use ‘cookies’. Cookies store your internet activity details(like whether you have visit gemsinsilver.co.uk before) on your hard drive and help us understand your needs and improve Gemsinsilver.co.uk and the product and services we offer you.
- You can use your browser settings to disable cookies.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Gemsinsilver.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Gemsinsilver.co.uk provides and maintains Gemsinsilver.co.uk on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of Gemsinsilver.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Gemsinsilver.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Gemsinsilver.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Gemsinsilver.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Gemsinsilver.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Gemsinsilver.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Gemsinsilver.com and Gemsinsilver.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on Gemsinsilver.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating Gemsinsilver.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of Gemsinsilver.com or any product purchased through Gemsinsilver.co.uk
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Gemsinsilver.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Gemsinsilver.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Gemsinsilver.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which Gemsinsilver.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Gemsinsilver.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Gemsinsilver.co.uk’s other rights.
- Gemsinsilver.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If Gemsinsilver.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Gemsinsilver.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Gemsinsilver.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming Gemsinsilver.co.uk at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of Gemsinsilver.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com
You can also contact us:
by telephoning 0044 782 800 7277 Between Opening hours: 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)